Monday, April 26, 2010

Full Clip: GURU one of the best yet!!!




For those who know how much I admire GURU's music , message, and lyrical beat downs he delivers to you fake-ass rappers would know that this was one of the greatest moments of not only my career, but of my life. Not only did I meet GURU, take pictures with him and ended up opening up the show for him. I FINALLY got to see him rock live, and he murdered it!!!.

Unfortunately, this was post Gang Starr so Premo wasn't there LOL imagine if that element was there... I would've probably slapped the hell out of everyone that's in the picture with me, including my homeboy Dow Jones (he's the big sexy lip one looming over everybody, LOL!!)

So in his recent passing, we now celebrate the life and music of GURU. I would simply like to say with all the sincerity that I can muster, Thank You. And this session of Black Hollywood Radio is for you.

KEEP BOUNCING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment